NeuLine Health is committed to providing exceptional customer service. While we make every effort to ensure customer service is superior, sometimes mistakes are made. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
A complaints procedure has been established for clients who feel dissatisfied with any part of our service. We acknowledge your right to complain and have your concern investigated. We aim to learn from our mistakes, and our complaints policy is an important part of our continuous improvement.
Making a Complaint:
We ask that you raise your complaint with the member of staff responsible for the service in question. If the matter is not resolved promptly or fully, the staff member’s direct supervisor will become involved in an effort to reach a satisfactory resolution.
If you are not satisfied with how your concern has been handled, you may begin a formal written complaint procedure.
Written Complaint Procedure
- We will send you a letter acknowledging your complaint within three working days of receipt, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to the most appropriate manager for review.
- The manager will send you a detailed, written reply to your complaint, including his/her suggestions for resolving the matter. This reply will be sent within 14 working days of our first response.
- If you are not satisfied, contact us again and we will arrange for a senior manager to review the decision.
- We will write to you within 14 working days of receiving your request for a review, confirming the final decision on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
- If you are still not satisfied, you can contact Frank Gray III CEO.
We will notify you if any of the time frames change, and explain why.